Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Today was a little lame. Went to school in my Lovely Red t-shirt(F.O.C) and met up with Danial, Xiu Zhen, Shital, Syahir and liang chi + Ray. Had 3 nuggets for my breakfast before going to class. We waited a while before the master parade starts. (25 MINTUEs) Erm.. not bad, but can be improved.Later on we proceed to the hall for performance. I thought there is gonna be some fantastic or surprising performance but i was wrong. The show makes almost all sec 3s ex. fell alseep.=p
I think we rather use the time to catch a nap instead.(sorry) School dismissal is 10am.
From there ZL, JY, SM, DN & I meet up at foyer and went for lunch.Thanks to zhanglin for treating me Nasi lemak..+ drink=p
We left ang mo kio at 11.30 and headed to boon lay mrt station cause we are meeting the BLCB to go to JVCB for investiture....
After meeting up, we took bus no.198 to JVCB. Overall,the show was interesting and great job!! =)
Personal talk:
[Wao!!when i am free in the band rm, i usually take out my favourite sticks and play the jazz set..I can't stand it, i am realli into jazz set, but not very good at it.=( But anyway had a fren who had the same thought as me and promise to learn it together after exams..!!] =p Looking forward to days after exams...
Tv stuffs: Police Story IV
Last episode is next wednesday 16/8/2006